Monday, November 22, 2010

The White Rabbit : Review









"The White Rabbit" is one of the world’s largest Chinese
contemporary art Collection.
Founded by Kerr and Judith Neilson, it focuses on works produced after 2000.
Located at 30 Balfour Street, Chippendale NSW 2008, Australia
Open : Thursday – Sunday : 10am – 6pm

After I went there with my class last Friday, we saw many kind many style
of contemporary arts from Chinese artists.

The one that I really dislike is the art from...
Chen Fei

























And what I really like is Thrown to the Wind from Wang Zhiyuan
which is an 11-metre-high tornado of plastic inspired
by the artist’s dismay at the avalanches of rubbish that deface his home city
and the countryside around it.

The reason that I like it because this is one of reusing rubbish
That helps global warming and the landfill problem.
It's really creative way to support reusing and recycling plan :)





No comments:

Post a Comment