Thursday, November 25, 2010

My Symbolism


















Infinity : The horizontal

I choose this photo to be the Infinity symbolic because
the sea and sky horizontal is never ending..


























Absolute : Yin Yang

I use Yin-Yang sign but delete the spot inside
to make it looks clear, it's absolutely absolute each part
there are no noise, nothing else, just the black and the white separately..
























Blind : Nothing with Noise

I use the black colour to sign the Blind
I think about blind people, they don't see anything
but they still hear the noise of the world.

2 comments:

  1. i think your picture really clear for description about this word "Infinity" and good meaning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1 positive

    The first picture is described the infinity appropriately. I can find the meaning of the infinity from the line which is endless horizontal between the sky and the sea.
    and the color also represent the infinity such as the deep blue ocean and the mysterious blue star in infinity universe.

    2 critique

    Blind picture is not matched the meaning I think. Because the reason The target is distinguished to check it clearly.Even the red color also makes the distance from the "blind".

    ReplyDelete